There have been plenty of changes happening lately all over the world, everybody has been working hard to help get us out the other end of the covid-19 pandemic.
We thought we would let our valued patients know of the changes we have made here at our practice to help protect you and our team.
For our current level we are seeing ALL patients but with added precautions.
Added precautions such as:
- Texts/emails and calls are going out, asking you to rebook if feeling unwell or have any flu like symptoms.
- We are asking you to arrive to your appointment on your own were possible so we can maintain social distancing.
- There is limited seating in our waiting room to maintain social distancing.
- High touch areas such as door handles and eftpos machines are being sanitized regularly.
- We ask that you keep your mask on until in the dental chair.
- Our QR code is available at both the main entrance of the building and at our door. We ask that you scan in or we have a manual register at the front desk.
- Hand sanitizer is available on entrance.
- On entrance your forehead temperature will we taken(contactless), To check it is not above the normal range.
- We will go through a triage questionnaire with you.
- Our staff will all be wearing appropriate personal protective gear.
- Before your dental procedure we ask you to pre rinse for 30 seconds to reduce bacteria.
These are all added precautions on top of all the regular daily health and safety procedures we pride our self in taking.
We look forward to seeing everyone in the practice again and appreciate everyone following the protocols to keep everyone healthy and safe. Please get in touch if you have any questions or concerns about your upcoming appointment or in regards to any of our current precautions.